Senior iOS Engineer
Location: Oradea, Romania – Full time – Hybrid
Our mission is to help professionals worldwide start and grow a successful small business through our easy-to-use app. Founded in 2015 by Romanian entrepreneurs, Appointfix was acquired in 2021 and is now an American-owned company. Over 70,000 beauty, fitness, and wellness professionals currently rely on Appointfix to manage their business, with over 30 million appointments managed to date.
Our Oradea office is home to a group of over 20 skilled individuals with colorful personalities, each of them bringing a unique spark to the team. As our customer base has significantly expanded in the last year, we’re looking to grow our team too.
About the role
As part of the mobile team, you will work alongside engineering and product leaders who have a track record for building successful products. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work on multiple projects, tackling meaningful problems in mobile, and supporting the delivery of quality code.
This role is an excellent opportunity for engineers excited about new projects, who love shipping code, make strategic technical decisions, and are interested in developing their professional skills for next-level opportunities.
- Craft well-designed and robust code that follows our commitment to product quality and best practices.
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Engineering Leaders to guide meaningful decisions about upcoming features. Bring a product perspective to engineering problems.
- Architect and build new features for reuse, working with server-side teams to develop alignment on API designs.
- Support roadmap planning via engineering insights and cost estimations.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience and mobile application development.
- Strong engineering background with a focus on software design fundamentals, familiarity with the iOS framework and related technologies (Swift, UIKit, XCode).
- Experience developing, testing, and shipping production-quality software for existing iOS apps.
- Experience working with teams in a collaborative and productive manner.
- The ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
Nice to have
- Experience shipping multiple apps for iOS, preferably some from scratch.
- Experience with adjacent mobile technologies and platforms like React Native and/or Android.
- Familiarity with server-side development to enable faster alignment on API designs and related discussions.
- Experience developing for other platforms or technical stacks beyond iOS.
- Familiarity with analytics and experience working with products from a user data insights perspective.
Benefits and perks
- Attractive compensation based on your expertise
- Performance bonus (10% of the annual compensation) + Christmas bonus
- Flexible working hours & Healthy work-life balance
- Hybrid work ( Oradea office + remote)
- 25 paid vacation days, in addition to public holidays
- Hands-on mentorship and career coaching from our local team
- Access to a team of US experts that performed at top Silicon Valley firms
- Courses and hackathons that will help you grow
- The latest tech equipment
- Annual offsite team building + occasional barbecues and celebration lunches
- Private medical insurance (MedLife) to help you stay healthy
- Referral Program – refer an eligible candidate to fill one of the open roles and get paid
- Fresh fruits and delicious coffee from Street Coffee Roasters
- End-of-Trip Facilities: bicycle parking and showers
- A free car wash every month using a valet service
- A team that’s friendly, chill, and just the right amount of fun.
If mobile development is your passion, we have a challenging opportunity for you!
Apply below or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and lets have a chat!