2. DefinitionsThroughout this document, we may use certain words or phrases, and it is important that you understand the meaning of them. The following is a non-exhaustive list of definitions of words and phrases found in this document:
“App” refers to our mobile software application, through which all or some of our Service may be made accessible to you;
“Appointfix” refers to our company, known as “Mobiversal SRL”; our Site; our Service; or a combination of all or some of the preceding definitions, depending on the context in which the word is used; “Service” refers to the services that we provide through our Site, including our appointment scheduling service, our App, and our Site itself;
“Site” refers to our website, www.Appointfix.com;
“User” refers to anyone who uses our Service, including those who use our App and general visitors to our Site;
3. Information CollectedWe may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect via the Application depends on the content and materials you use, and includes:
Personal DataDemographic and other personally identifiable information that you voluntarily give to us when you sign up to our Service, such as:
- Your sign-on credentials (email and hashed password)
- Your name
- Your phone number
- Your business name
- Any Personal Data revealed in your usage of the App, such as service prices, client names and phone numbers, appointment notes and reminder messages
- Any other information that we deem necessary for the purpose of providing you with our Service or which you provide to us voluntarily.
Derivative DataInformation our servers automatically collect when you access the App, such as:
- Your IP address and cookies
- Data regarding your usage of the Site or the App
- Statistics of activities, like number of messages sent in a month
- Your native actions that are integral to the Application, via server log files.
Mobile Device AccessWe may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s calendar, contacts, reminders, SMS messages, storage, and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
Mobile Device DataDevice information such as your mobile device ID number, model, and manufacturer, version of your operating system, phone number, country, location, and any other data you choose to provide.
Non-Identifying InformationWhenever you visit our Site, we may collect non-identifying information from you, such as your IP address, referring URL, browser, operating system, cookie information, and Internet Service Provider. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, this information alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
Push NotificationWe may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the Application. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
4. Use of Your InformationWe may use your information to:
- Create and manage your account.
- Enhance or improve User experience, our Site, or our Service.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Application.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Email you regarding your account or order.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Application.
- Notify you of updates to the Application.
- Send you a newsletter
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Application or Site.
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Application.
- Perform any other function that we believe in good faith is necessary to protect the security or proper functioning of our Site or Service.
5. Disclosure of Your InformationWe may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect RightsAt times it may become necessary or desirable to Appointfix, for legal purposes, to release your information in response to a request from a government agency or a private litigant. You agree that we may disclose your information to a third party where we believe, in good faith, that it is desirable to do so for the purposes of a civil action, criminal investigation, or other legal matter. In the event that we receive a subpoena affecting your privacy, we may elect to notify you to give you an opportunity to file a motion to quash the subpoena, or we may attempt to quash it ourselves, but we are not obligated to do either. You release us from any damages that may arise from or relate to the release of your information to a request from law enforcement agencies or private litigants.
6. Your Information, Rights and ChoicesYou have the right to ask us not to process your Personal Data for marketing or promotional purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You may also opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in the emails themselves or by emailing email@example.com. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations.
You can see, review and change your personal information by logging into the Service or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You should promptly update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate. You have the right to receive confirmation on whether or not we process Personal Data concerning you, and in such cases get access to such personal data and also information regarding the personal data and how we process it.
You have the right to have inaccurate Personal Data concerning you rectified without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you also have the right to have incomplete personal data about you completed. You have, under certain circumstances, the right to have Personal Data concerning you erased, for example if the Personal Data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or if the personal data have been unlawfully processed.
In some circumstances you have the right to obtain restriction of the processing of your Personal Data. For example if you contest the accuracy of the Personal Data, you can also require that we restrict the processing of your Personal Data for such a period that enables us to verify the accuracy of the Personal Data. You have the right to object to processing of your Personal data that is based on our legitimate interests. If this is done, we must provide compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which overrides your interests, rights and freedoms, in order to proceed with the processing of your Personal Data.
You have the right to receive the Personal Data relating to you and that you have provided to us, in a commonly used electronic format, by using the Export Data option in the App. You have the right to transmit that data to another controller (data portability). You have the right to complain on the processing of your Personal Data by lodging a complaint to the relevant data protection authority.
You may delete your account any time by emailing us at email@example.com or by selecting the Delete Account option in the App. Deletion is your sole means of terminating your account. We will in our own discretion keep Nonpersonal Data which is required, if any, to maintain the uninterrupted and intended Service functionality. This Nonpersonal Data may be stored under a new username not attributable to you.
Although most changes may occur immediately, information may still be stored in a web browser’s cache. We take no responsibility for stored information in your cache, or in other devices that may store information, and disclaim all liability of such. In addition, we may, from time to time, retain residual information about you in our backup and/or database.
In addition to the above, you may opt-out of providing information via the App at any time by uninstalling the App using the standard uninstall process available on your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or store.
8. Third-Party Access to Your InformationAlthough you are entering into an Agreement with Appointfix to disclose your information to us, we do use third party individuals and organizations to assist us, including contractors, web hosts, and others.
Throughout the course of our provision of our Service to you, we may delegate our authority to collect, access, use, and disseminate your information. For example, our web host stores the information that you provide us, and we may hire outside contractors to perform maintenance or assist us in securing our website.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you authorize us to collect, share, store, exchange, and otherwise use your information in conjunction with:
- Apple App Store
- Google Play
- Fabric Analytics
- Google Analytics
- Hetzner Online
- Firebase by Google
10. Security MeasuresWe take certain measures to enhance the security of our Site and Service, including using SSL certificates and a one-way hashing algorithm for storing Users’ passwords. However, we make no representations as to the security or privacy of your information. It is in our interest to keep our website secure, but we recommend that you use anti-virus software, firewalls, and other precautions to protect yourself from security threats.
11. Policy for ChildrenWe do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
14. AmendmentsWe may amend this Agreement from time to time. When we amend this Agreement, we will email you, if your email address is registered, that there has been a change and update this page accordingly. Your continued use of our Service shall constitute your acceptance of any such amendments.
Last Modified: May 14, 2020