2. DefinitionsThroughout this document, we may use certain words or phrases, and it is important that you understand the meaning of them. The following is a non-exhaustive list of definitions of words and phrases found in this document:
“App” refers to our mobile software application, through which all or some of our Service may be made accessible to you;
“Appointfix” refers to our company, known as “Mobiversal SRL”; our Site; our Service; or a combination of all or some of the preceding definitions, depending on the context in which the word is used; “Service” refers to the services that we provide through our Site, including our personal finance management service, our App, and our Site itself;
“Site” refers to our website, www.Appointfix.com;
“User” refers to anyone who uses our Service, including those who use our App and general visitors to our Site;
3. Information CollectedIdentifying Information
Whenever you visit our Site, we may collect non-identifying information from you, such as your IP address, referring URL, browser, operating system, cookie information, and Internet Service Provider. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, this information alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
4. Use of Your InformationWe may use your information to:
- Analyze anonymously to identify general User habits.
- Enhance or improve User experience, our Site, or our Service.
- Send e-mails about our Site or respond to inquiries.
- Perform any other function that we believe in good faith is necessary to protect the security or proper functioning of our Site or Service.
5. Accessing, Editing, and Removing Your InformationUsers may in some cases be able to review and edit the personal information they have provided to us by logging into your account on the Site and editing their account. Although most changes may occur immediately, information may still be stored in a web browser’s cache. We take no responsibility for stored information in your cache, or in other devices that may store information, and disclaim all liability of such. In addition, we may, from time to time, retain residual information about you in our backup and/or database.
7. Third Party Access to Your InformationAlthough you are entering into an Agreement with Appointfix to disclose your information to us, we do use third party individuals and organizations to assist us, including contractors, web hosts, and others.
Throughout the course of our provision of our Service to you, we may delegate our authority to collect, access, use, and disseminate your information. For example, our web host stores the information that you provide us, and we may hire outside contractors to perform maintenance or assist us in securing our website.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you authorize us to collect, share, store, exchange, and otherwise use your information in conjunction with:
- The Apple App Store
- Flurry Analytics
- Google Analytics
- Google Play
8. Release of Your Information for Legal PurposesAt times it may become necessary or desirable to Appointfix, for legal purposes, to release your information in response to a request from a government agency or a private litigant. You agree that we may disclose your information to a third party where we believe, in good faith, that it is desirable to do so for the purposes of a civil action, criminal investigation, or other legal matter. In the event that we receive a subpoena affecting your privacy, we may elect to notify you to give you an opportunity to file a motion to quash the subpoena, or we may attempt to quash it ourselves, but we are not obligated to do either. You release us from any damages that may arise from or relate to the release of your information to a request from law enforcement agencies or private litigants.
10. Security MeasuresWe take certain measures to enhance the security of our Site and Service, including using SSL certificates and a one-way hashing algorithm for storing Users’ passwords. However, we make no representations as to the security or privacy of your information. It is in our interest to keep our website secure, but we recommend that you use anti-virus software, firewalls, and other precautions to protect yourself from security threats.
13. AmendmentsWe may amend this Agreement from time to time. When we amend this Agreement, we will e-mail you, if your email address is registered, that there has been a change and update this page accordingly. Your continued use of our Service shall constitute your acceptance of any such amendments.
Last Modified: March 10, 2017